Today we’ll walk you through how to collect a deceased person’s bank account.
There are a few possible twists, turns, and surprises. So we’ll try to prep you, to make it as easy as possible for you.
Today we’ll cover:
- Frozen bank accounts
- Don’t forge!
- Joint accounts
- When you need probate
Lastly, we’ll save you some time be telling you about the next step you should prepare to collect a deceased person’s bank account
Pick up my books on personal finance, probate, and executors. Reviews always appreciated!
Sign up to my email list for Free giveaways and book announcements
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Subscribe to the “Simple Money Wins” podcast at:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2XvtoVz
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/2XRWDRK
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2Xuct5A
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2XMDYa3
- iHeartRadio: https://ihr.fm/2JwhDnV