How much time do you spend on social media?
Is it fair to say you spend enough time on there, post enough pics, rants, etc. to say that it’s a part of your legacy? Your time on earth?
If you agree, then you’ll probably also care about what happens to your online when you die.
Today we’ll cover what happens to your
- Social media accounts
- Other popular digital/online accounts
- Email accounts
Lastly, I explain how one of the biggest social media companies is very weird about your accounts when you die.
Pick up my books on personal finance, probate, and executors. Reviews always appreciated!
Sign up to my email list for Free giveaways and book announcements
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Subscribe to the “Simple Money Wins” podcast at:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2XvtoVz
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/2XRWDRK
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2Xuct5A
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2XMDYa3
- iHeartRadio: https://ihr.fm/2JwhDnV