How to Collect the US Account of a Deceased Foreigner
We help a LOT of non-US heir collect their US inheritance.
So, for example
- Aunt Barbara was a UK citizen, and lived/died in Spain
- But she had a few US bank and brokerage accounts >$200k
- How do Barbara’s nieces and nephews legally get their US inheritance?
In this high-level summary, we’ll describe:
- Step 1: Go to local probate court
- Step 2: Go to US probate court
- Step 3: Get US tax clearance
And lastly, I’ll describe a few of the seemingly simply tasks that can cause surprisingly long delays
Pick up my books on Amazon. Reviews always appreciated!
Sign up to my email list for book announcements
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Subscribe to the “Simple Money Wins” podcast at:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2XvtoVz
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/2XRWDRK
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2Xuct5A
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2XMDYa3
- iHeartRadio: https://ihr.fm/2JwhDnV