E58 Millennials Think Owning a Home is Impossible (Podcast)
- 40% of millennials feel homeownership is completely out of the question for them
- 42% of millennials say they want to buy a home but just can’t afford it
- 29% of millennials feel they will never be able to afford a down payment
- 27% say the only way they will ever own a home is through inheritance
- Why so pessimistic?
- 47% believe that buying a home now is a lot more difficult than it was 30 years ago
- 49% have trouble just finding a job
- How desperate are Millenials to own a home?
- 30% of millennials feel they have a better shot at landing a date with an A-list celebrity
- 47% would never post on Instagram again
- 29% would give up their iPhone, forever
- 25% would go to jail for a week