Are you familiar with the term “house poor”?
One study says as many as 35% of Americans are “house poor.” It sounds bad, and it is bad. If you’re a homeowner or looking to buy, let’s avoid it.
Today we’ll cover:
- Definition of “house poor”
- Why it happens
- Impact of being house poor
- What to do
Lastly, you’ll learn how to avoid being house poor in the first place
Pick up my books on personal finance, probate, and executors. Reviews always appreciated!
Sign up to my email list for Free giveaways and book announcements
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Subscribe to the “Simple Money Wins” podcast at:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2XvtoVz
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/2XRWDRK
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2Xuct5A
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2XMDYa3
- iHeartRadio: https://ihr.fm/2JwhDnV