With the wrong realtor, you overpay for your house, choose the wrong neighborhood, and are generally stressed out. Let’s avoid that, yes?
Today we’ll review 6 questions you should ask when choosing your realtor:
- How did you get into real estate?
- What’s your average number of active clients?
- What is your ratio of buyers to sellers?
- Tell me about your team
- What area do you cover?
- Ask for references
And lastly, I talk about the most important question you must ask yourself, before choosing your realtor
Pick up my books on personal finance, probate, and executors. Reviews always appreciated!
Sign up to my email list for Free giveaways and book announcements
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Subscribe to the “Simple Money Wins” podcast at:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2XvtoVz
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/2XRWDRK
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2Xuct5A
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2XMDYa3
- iHeartRadio: https://ihr.fm/2JwhDnV