How many decisions do you make every day? Probably a lot more than you think (we average 300+ per day!)
Most of us make too many decisions each day, which actually makes us dumber!
Today I’ll talk about:
(1) Why to make fewer decisions
(2) Only make decisions that actually matter
(4) Routines, automate, heuristics
(5) How to make Important decisions
And lastly, decision-making of the future.
Pick up my books on personal finance, probate, and executors. Reviews always appreciated!
Sign up to my email list for Free giveaways and book announcements
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Subscribe to the “Simple Money Wins” podcast at:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2XvtoVz
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/2XRWDRK
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2Xuct5A
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2XMDYa3
- iHeartRadio: https://ihr.fm/2JwhDnV