Usually 10-20% home buys close without a realtor. So it’s not quite rare, but not usual either.
If you’re thinking about that route, we cover the risk and possible drawbacks you should consider.
Today we’ll cover how buying without a realtor may effect:
- Sellers not taking you as seriously
- Choosing the right neighborhood
- The Mortgage process
- All the paperwork
Lastly, I’ll bust 3 common myths about buying a home without a realtor.
Pick up my books on personal finance, probate, and executors. Reviews always appreciated!
Sign up to my email list for Free giveaways and book announcements
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Subscribe to the “Simple Money Wins” podcast at:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2XvtoVz
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/2XRWDRK
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2Xuct5A
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2XMDYa3
- iHeartRadio: https://ihr.fm/2JwhDnV