How do you approach saving for retirement? Some people focus on earning more, while others on spending less (not mutually exclusive, by the way). Then there are the frugals.
The Frugal/minimalist movement is at the very end of the spectrum of cost-consciousness, bordering on a monk-like existence.
Let’s talk about 3 common rationales for frugality, and then 3 reasons why this is dangerously limited thinking (the last reason is the most important)
Pick up my books on personal finance, probate, and executors. Reviews always appreciated!
Sign up to my email list for Free giveaways and book announcements
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Subscribe to the “Simple Money Wins” podcast at:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2XvtoVz
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/2XRWDRK
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2Xuct5A
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2XMDYa3
- iHeartRadio: https://ihr.fm/2JwhDnV