Lately, I’ve read a lot about owning artwork to diversify your assets. This may be a good idea as an investment, but as an Executor, we’ll share with you 5 reasons it’s very hard to sell or liquidate artwork, especially in probate.
And at the end, we’ll share 2 tips on how to make selling art in probate a little bit easier.
Pick up my books on personal finance, probate, and executors. Reviews always appreciated!
Sign up to my email list for Free giveaways and book announcements
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Subscribe to the “Simple Money Wins” podcast at:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2XvtoVz
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/2XRWDRK
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2Xuct5A
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2XMDYa3
- iHeartRadio: https://ihr.fm/2JwhDnV