We’re explaining a common situation for our probate clients. This will save you a phone call or some emails with us or your lawyer.
For everyone else, this gives you a little window into the probate process for your own estate planning
- What does “expired letters” mean?
- Examples of when you’ll run into this
- How to get “fresh” letters
- Why do letters expire?
Lastly, I’ll tell you about the one exception, where letters really DO expire
Pick up my books on personal finance, probate, and executors. Reviews always appreciated!
Sign up to my email list for Free giveaways and book announcements
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Subscribe to the “Simple Money Wins” podcast at:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2XvtoVz
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/2XRWDRK
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2Xuct5A
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2XMDYa3
- iHeartRadio: https://ihr.fm/2JwhDnV