When someone dies, there’s a lot going on. So it’s not really one person in charge, but possibly several different folks in charge of different things. We’ll talk about all those roles, so you know what to expect and how to plan.
Today we’ll describe a few folks “in charge”:
- Burial agent
- The State
Lastly, I’ll the often-forgotten type person “in-charge”
Pick up my books on personal finance, probate, and executors. Reviews always appreciated!
Sign up to my email list for Free giveaways and book announcements
Subscribe to my YouTube channel
Subscribe to the “Simple Money Wins” podcast at:
- iTunes: https://apple.co/2XvtoVz
- Google Play: http://bit.ly/2XRWDRK
- Stitcher: http://bit.ly/2Xuct5A
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2XMDYa3
- iHeartRadio: https://ihr.fm/2JwhDnV